Took my parents to take family photos for their thirtieth anniversary to picture people in the woodlands mall in Texas.After waiting 45 minutes past our appointment the photographer only gave us a ten minute session.

When we reviewed the pictures I noticed she only captured two photos of my parents smiles. But in the photos with all of the family not one has my parents smiling. I shared my concern to an employee and they ignored my concerned. My sister purchased the package because it was a memorable moment for our family despite the bad pictures.

Regardless I am very disappointed because they state a picture promise on their portfolio and I did not receive that promise.I will never come hear again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wait time, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Picture People?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Cvs Photo - Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Kindergarten Photo Service Review Lifetouch Photography "School picture day for kindergarten. My son is only 5, you would think the *** "photographer" might suggest that someone tuck in my little boys shirt????? These photos were pre-paid..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more