Chicago, Illinois

I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will correct the problems I encountered in January with Amber and not getting my frame I paid for on 2/29/2016 after being refused the ability to use either Leap Year Deal I was emailed... while voicing my concernS to Sue of Corporate earlier today she told me she'd call me back, but never did. Upon arriving at the Potrait Studio I was embarressed/humiliatingly yelled at by Jessica stating she is giving me a $125.00 frame & 2sheets for free and she is not giving me anything else free!!!! I demanded she contact Sue because I never got a frame that was INCLUDED AND PAID FOR in my package and asked for a free frame since she was extremely loud embarrassing me as a GrandMother in front of my 3month old Grandson and all the younger customers who were shaking their heads each time we caught eyes... jessiica snatched my papers I came in with out of my hand, pointed in my face, cut me off rudely as I was attempting to get a solution, but security escorted me out while agreeing I was Not Disruptive nor disorderly 1of them carried the 12x14 framed picture as my hands were full with free sheets in picture envelope, my Grandson's stroller/carseat combo and was mot offered a clear plastc handled bag like I got with the pic envelope & 12x14 framed pic I purchased in January for my son's Senior Pictures. My character was defamed, I was treated with hatred and hostility and I am unsure what was told to Jessica from Sue of Corporate- obviously she got the wrong memo. I want a full investigation into the discriminatory maltreatment I recieved today along with my innocent/helpless Grandson. I got home in a different county from the store to open my Grandson's envelope to view his 10x13 photo to find a whole different parent's child photo instead of his. I called the store scared that family has my sensitive picture of my loved one, but was told by Natisha (a different shift worker, was not there earlier) via Amber that Security removed me and I was told not to call or return there until corporate contacts me........... I want equal Justice!!!!! Jessica told me to come in before 4:30p.m. so she can fix my problems then she will fix the store. I got there at 4pm after my hour drive from home to get treated worse than a stray dog. I want my monies back and they should be terminated-point blank! I feel far more uncomfortable now than when I first called and left complaint with Sue mainly because she left loose ends dangling by not calling me back confirming what I was to expect upon arriving at the mall. A caucasian family came in and both Amber and Jessica traeted them like Royal Customers total opposite of what was done to me- I told them the definition of what was happening right in my face is defined as discrimination and my feeling are very very very hurt Jessica called security lieing on me to get me restrained/kicked out dropping my frame ect... refused to give me Sue's # told security gaurd that she called Corporate 19times rolling her eyes at me encouraging Amber to disrespect me the same way she was. I can not stop crying. I am beyond disappointed. The lack of professionalism has lost my trust plus I have a stranger's kid 10×13 and I assume they have mine- very scary, neglectful & careless on behalf of the Store Manger and lead manager after speaking with Sue of Corporate. I was discriminated today again due to my race and age by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue assured me that Jessica(store manager) will correct the problems I encountered in January with Amber and not getting my frame I paid for on 2/29/2016 after being refused the ability to use either Leap Year Deal I was emailed... while voicing my concernS to Sue of Corporate earlier today she told me she'd call me back, but never did. Upon arriving at the Potrait Studio I was embarressed/humiliatingly yelled at by Jessica stating she is giving me a $125.00 frame & 2sheets for free and she is not giving me anything else free!!!! I demanded she contact Sue because I never got a frame that was INCLUDED AND PAID FOR in my package and asked for a free frame since she was extremely loud embarrassing me as a GrandMother in front of my 3month old Grandson and all the younger customers who were shaking their heads each time we caught eyes... jessiica snatched my papers I came in with out of my hand, pointed in my face, cut me off rudely as I was attempting to get a solution, but security escorted me out while agreeing I was Not Disruptive nor disorderly 1of them carried the 12x14 framed picture as my hands were full with free sheets in picture envelope, my Grandson's stroller/carseat combo and was mot offered a clear plastc handled bag like I got with the pic envelope & 12x14 framed pic I purchased in January for my son's Senior Pictures. My character was defamed, I was treated with hatred and hostility and I am unsure what was told to Jessica from Sue of Corporate- obviously she got the wrong memo. I want a full investigation into the discriminatory maltreatment I recieved today along with my innocent/helpless Grandson. I got home in a different county from the store to open my Grandson's envelope to view his 10x13 photo to find a whole different parent's child photo instead of his. I called the store scared that family has my sensitive picture of my loved one, but was told by Natisha (a different shift worker, was not there earlier) via Amber that Security removed me and I was told not to call or return there until corporate contacts me........... I want equal Justice!!!!! Jessica told me to come in before 4:30p.m. so she can fix my problems then she will fix the store. I got there at 4pm after my hour drive from home to get treated worse than a stray dog. I want my monies back and they should be terminated-point blank! I feel far more uncomfortable now than when I first called and left complaint with Sue mainly because she left loose ends dangling by not calling me back confirming what I was to expect upon arriving at the mall. A caucasian family came in and both Amber and Jessica traeted them like Royal Customers total opposite of what was done to me- I told them the definition of what was happening right in my face is defined as discrimination and my feeling are very very very hurt Jessica called security lieing on me to get me restrained/kicked out dropping my frame ect... refused to give me Sue's # told security gaurd that she called Corporate 19times rolling her eyes at me encouraging Amber to disrespect me the same way she was. I can not stop crying. I am beyond disappointed. The lack of professionalism has lost my trust plus I have a stranger's kid 10×13 and I assume they have mine- very scary, neglectful & careless on behalf of the Store Manger and lead manager after speaking with Sue of Corporate.

Please note the 4x6 photo is my 3month old Grandson, however the toddler photographed on the 10x13 is not (major violation).... also- the date Jessica put on my cd is absolutely incorrect 2/25/2017, what kind of drugs I mean responsible store manager would do that?? We all must be in tune with today, the present, especially being paid to work/maintain a Leadership position. I have attached a photo of the clear bag with handle I was given with my January purchase but not my February's exact same purchase which caused emotional distress. No cardboard corner protectors were added to his frame like the 1 from 1/22/16 either. Reciepts show that $10 was not discounted from my total on 1/22/16 yet Amber falsely wrote in on the 1st visit $10 off after showing this error to Jessica she told me she was gonna note"credit my account $10" she lied to my face. They didn't honor either of the 2 Leap Year Day Promotions I got emailed to me on 2/29/16

I left without my frame told I'd get a call when they get in-that call never happened....

This is the #/extension Jessica gave Security for me to contact Sue, but the name on the voicemail says Angela.....

The last pic is showing how messed up this memory of me & my out of state only grandchild spent our Valentine/Black History Month together, stressful/humiliating a whole new hurtful meaning to my Granny quality time pricelessness we share!

Review about: Picture People Package.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Picture People?

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1211751

Boo hoo

Monkey.

Sadly no one can comment on a one side story. Full video of the incident or nothing happened.