Lakewood, California
Featured Not resolved
4.0

I always receive coupons via email for picture packages that have already expired.For example, today, September 29, 2015 I received a fall portrait coupon for $24.99.

Great deal! The problem is the coupon has an expiration date as of September 27, 2015.

Why bother sending me the expired coupon?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Picture People and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Picture People to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Picture People picture people coupon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Picture People?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Picture People - Child Photo Service Review Picture People "Had the worst experience of my life! I spent $270 on a Christmas dress for my 3 year old daughter and they took 1 hour of pics with 2 outfits...." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Rips off high school families Lifetouch Photography "Poor quality photographs and paper. Way overpriced photos that only escalate if you don't want their "packages." One photo I bought for my senior child had such poor quality paper..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more