1.7

Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations.One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other is South Lake Mall which is located in Indiana..

Yesterday 9/25/2017 i had an appointment scheduled at the location in Orland mall @120 pm, my son 6 year old pics. The photographer taking the pics apparently was rushing, once the pictures were finished and i sat down to view them all, ny son was not focus we was looking away. I ask why wouldn't she take more pictures considering she looked at her camera after each snap. I was not please with the pictures at all, i asked if we could redo the pictures, the manager tokd me we would have to come back after lunch.

Once we arrived after lunch, the manager took our pics they turned out much better. She also explained to me the young lady was more then likely rushing because she was going home. I was not please to hear that, i paid my money for a service ans expect that service to be done correctly and not rushed. The manager printed out pictures and the Wall frame picture was very dark, our clothing looked a completely different color then what they actually were.

At this point i was frustrated and was ready to leave.. I paid for my purchase and left, i do not appreciate the poor job done by your staff and also the fact that i was rushed due to their lunch break.. My quality if work i paid for is very poor..

I had the same experience in June, were a different photographer had to take my son pictures over because the first time was horrible.Unsatisfied customer

Review about: Picture People Photographer.

Had an Experience with Picture People?

Comments