I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that 6 pm is mall's closing time, I took 5-30 pm. When we came at 5-15 pm, the girl said that usually they stop taking new orders after 5 pm(!!!) but she can work with us. What the ____!!?? Well, we were there anyway.
The pictures happen to be OK simply because my little girl is adorable and it's impossible to get a bad shot with her.
But I was shocked by the lousy assistant that kept making some dumb and brainless jokes about stinky feet or about stinky parent while she was taking pics.
I guess I do not have to say about here incompetence in photo shooting. Clearly, the Picture People must to be more selective when they hire assistants. And Picture People in Asheville mall hired the worst and dumbest assistants ever. I suspect the one which was on the phone with me was a RASIST - she heard my accent and suggested the "after hours"!
Gosh, that was my first and last visit to Picture people!!
I do not recommend ANYBODY to visit Picture People in Asheville mall ever!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Photography Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "Creepy Hollows is corrupt as ***, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay, BEWARE because they will come after you. They don't want you stealing their..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."